Saturday, March 1, 2008

Upcoming Visits!

We’re so excited to have my Aunt Peggy and Uncle Ronnie coming out to visit us in SF! They’ll be here 6 full days and I’m working on their California Adventures Itinerary as we speak. They’re going to have a blast! The weather has been amazing lately so I hope it stays that way for their trip. I have Spring Fever big time! I’m sooo ready for warm weather and flip flops and the sun! I sure miss having ritas on the patio with my ladies in ATX! Anyway, back to the weekend plans. I think I will make a brief itinerary for them so they maximize their time here and are able to hit all the top spots. There are so many! The Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito, Monterey and Carmel, Alcatraz, Lombard Street….just to name a few. Karl and I were thinking this weekend we could drive them out to Napa to see all the vineyards and tiny grapes that are budding now. (Secretly, I want to go just for the heat! I miss it so much.) The rest of the week I’m planning on giving them a map of California, a bus map and some points of interest and they’re off on their own! Planning their time here reminds me how much there is to do in this area and how many awesome places there are to visit. Then, the same day they leave we have Karl’s Dad and Stepmom coming to visit us too! We’re so excited for our first visitors to our new apartment. I feel like we’re in such a good area now and close to so many cool restaurants and shops. There are several good bus lines right on our street that can get you to Union Square and downtown in just 15 minutes. Pictures to come soon!….