Monday, March 24, 2008

More fun with visitors!

Karl's Dad & Juanita came to visit us at the end of their Spring Break. We had such a great time touring SF and Napa.
We had the best picnic lunch EVER with some of the best cheeses I've ever had from Cowgirl Creamery (my favorite!) and lots of different deli meats and olives (Karl's favorite!)
We explored some new wineries in the Stag's Leap district which is where we normally go.


They also treated us to a wonderful sunset celebration at Auberge du Soleil which was one of the coolest places we've been to, especially for sunset. On the huge wrap-around deck perched up on a hill we had a sweeping view of the valley. It is an amazing place. Below is a picture of me from our table with the view in the background. I got some great pictures with my new camera and had fun playing with different settings in the neat lighting during sunset.

I was sad to find out after our visit with them, I didn't get one picture of the four of us on either camera! Oh well, maybe next visit ;) Thanks to them for all the wonderful dinners and goodies during their visit! We had a blast!