Thursday, January 22, 2009

Family Pic!

I can finally post our family picture! I've been waiting for my Mom to get the card I sent her with this picture on front and didn't want to spoil the surprise.

Since we're all living in different cities now and it's so rare that my Mom has all five of us kids together, I thought we better get a family picture while we were all in town. We were racing sundown but were able to get a few good ones. Our cousin, Stephanie, was so great and patient with all of us. I was able to set up the shot and hand over the camera to her to snap away. They turned out great! Nothing has really changed since we were kids posing on the exact same bench at the McNay. One of us was always blinking, moving, sneezing, griping, etc. Ah, the joys of a big family! Here's my favorite from the session. I hope Mom likes it!

Family Pic 700